Registration Procedures for New Students (Grades 1-3)
- An application form is filled with a fee paid at the school's accounting department.
- The student sits for an interview with the stage head.
- The student sits for an entrance exam to evaluate his/her academic performance to ensure that he/she has the appropriate level of competence in Arabic and English (both spoken and written) and in Mathematics to enable him/her to cope with the bilingual and academically demanding international program the school offers.
- The application form is filled with the recommendations of the stage head signed and returned to the school's executive secretary.
- Parents/guardians will be informed of the results by phone if the student achieves satisfactory results in the exams.
- Parents/guardians should complete the school registration process.
- Parents/guardians should submit the official documents to the school administrative secretary.
- The student will be assessed in 3 subjects: English, Arabic, Mathematics and/or Science besides taking into account the previous academic record. The pass percentage is 65%. Duration of each paper is approximately 15 minutes. A break of 5 minutes is given between each paper
- The tests are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general multiple choice questionnaire designed to test the aptitude of the child or his/her academic ability.
- The child may be exempted from the admission test if he/she has strong academic background and has shown outstanding result for the previous academic year. Original Result Card from the previous school is to be provided at the time of Admission/Interview.
- All students will be interviewed without exceptions.