Registration procedures for new students (Grade 4 to 6):
- An application form is filled with a fee paid at the school's accounting department.
- The student sits for an interview with the stage head.
- The student sits for an entrance exam in (Arabic, English, French and Math)
- The application form is filled with the recommendations of the stage head signed and returned to the school's executive secretary.
- Parents/guardians will be informed of the results by phone if the student achieves satisfactory results in the exams.
- Parents/guardians should complete the school registration process.
- Parents/guardians should submit the official documents to the school administrative secretary.